Welcome to my blog!

My name is Natalia Dendrinou and I am a writer.
I am from Thessaloniki in North Greece.

I have published two books in Greek. The first had the title "Ottoman Stories in Selanik" (2007) and the second "Eleni, the Greek beauty" (2008). Now I am preparing a third book. Also I am trying to translate my first books to English. When this happens I am planning to advertise them in Turkey and the other Balkan countries.

I publish here some translated parts of my two first books. They are controversial parts and had from great to very bad comments from different people. I have to explain that I use the name Selanik for my native Thessaloniki because my stories take place in the Ottoman times when the city was called Selanik.

*** The greek versions of my two books are officially sold out. They did not print too many copies but I want to thank all people for their love and support! ***

13 comments:

  1. Amazing reading!!! These novels should own every woman to not forget that life is also about love, romance and passion! very good job!! keep on writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellant read natalia im a turk and i gotta tell you, your read got me hot around the coller keep up the good work ,dont stop .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. More please
    I am a greek girl like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing natalia i have a turkish boyfriend and i imagine that i iam eleni. μπραβο σου θελω και αλλεσ ιστοριεσ με τουρκουσ εραστεσ

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW VERY NICE !!! Amazing stories ... it is time to realize that Turks as men and lovers were very popular within Ottoman empire. Greek girls knew that Turkish men were very well "equiped". I am a Greek man and I have to say that Turkish men and Greek girls should go on with no shame and hard sex. ΜΠΡΑΒΟ ΚΟΠΕΛΙΕΣ ΜΙ ΝΤΡΕΠΕΣΤΕ ΠΕΙΤΕ ΤΑ ΟΛΑ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΤΑΜΠΟΥ !

    ReplyDelete
  6. all greek girls belongs to albanians and turks.if you are greek girl and need a real man send me a message.natalia you be my property christian slave?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Natalia
    i like it me to very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. XA XA ORAIA TOYRKOI EISTE ARKETA PROBLEPSIMOI MAGES O OTSALAN SAS PERIMENEI XOXOXXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  9. re malakes toyrkoi natalia dendrinoy eiste toso malakes ekei stin MYT? RE SAS PIRAN OLOI XAMPAROI MALAKISMENOI PRAKTORISKOI A RE MOSSAND POY SAS XREIAZETE XOXXOX MALAKES TOYRKOI !

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like to show you Natalia (so call GREEK)

    a good time they way you like it in evry way you disere
    you juse the hole you sexy litle bitch
    but your mouth is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  11. Turkomongols are disfunctional. They are circumcised and this is why they like more the man boy sex.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to buy copies of both your books. The varied comments are intriguing!!!!

    ReplyDelete